Job Description -
1. To advice the concerned departments in planning and organizing measures necessary for the effective control or personal injuries.
2. To advice on safety aspects in all job studies and to carry out detailed job safety of selected jobs.
3. To check and evaluate the effectiveness of the action taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries.
4. To advise the purchase and stores department in ensuring high quality and availability of PPEs.
5. To advise on matter related to carrying out plant safety inspection.
6. To investigate & advise on industrial accidents & industrial diseases contracted dangerous as per Rule 108.
7. To promote safety committee and arrange activities to develop and maintain interest of employees and workers in maintaining safety in the work place.
8. To design and conduct suitable training and educational programs related to safety.
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.