Performs all activities with Locksmith trade. Implements the Hospital key control systems.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Implements the Hospital key control program through issuance and retrieval of keys.
2. Maintains record on all keys used in the Hospital and its properties, to include location of each lock.
3. Repairs and / or replace broken locks or parts therein. Makes copies of keys as needed.
4. Opens locks through mechanical manipulation to include safes and cash registers, in emergencies cases.
5. Procures and maintains supply of lock, parts, blank keys, etc.
6. Re-key locks in the entire Hospital Complex to Hospital master keying system, in accordance with the Hospital standard locks.
7. Inspects contractors’ lock installation in new facilities to ensure the scope of work performed in accordance with the specifications.
8. Follows all prescribed safety procedure.
Bachelor’s, Associate Degree / Diploma or High School Education is required.
One (1) year of related experience is required.