1.Proficient with Windows 95 / 08 / NT / XP / Vista / 9, AutoCAD 2000, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008,2009 & 2010.
2. Microsoft Office, Photoshop, In Page & Internet.
3. Excellent communication and writing skills. Typing 60 WPM,
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
5. Ability to work independently and under pressure,
6. Ability to work well in team environment and able to express accuracy, attention to detail,
7. Able to create accurate, clear plans and detailed drawings that are based on information provided by engineers, architects and customers.
8. Excellent organizational skills, cleaning and maintenance equipments and supplies.
Operating AutoCAD for the making As-built drawings.
Operating AutoCAD for the various drawing such as Equipment Layout, Civil Layout & Piping Layouts for different Clients.
1. Coordinate with KKFE (Engineering Department) and request drawings for the project and maintain filing of all drawings.
2. Update all as-built drawings when maintenance modification is completed.
3. Modifying manually in Sepia copy drawings for modification projects, which is provided by KKFE and submitting to concern Govt.
Department for their record.
4. To assist all planners and site serving of subject modification.
5. Maintain all filing for drawing request.
6. Interaction with departments for directive visitor to respective destination,
Keep all the consumption confidentially for the whole project.
Operating AutoCAD for the firefighting drawings, sprinkler system, smoke detector & CCTV system.
Preparation along with MTO by suing Layout.
Operating AutoCAD for the various drawings such as Equipment Layout, Civil Layout & Piping Layouts for different Clients.
Responsible for Isometrics preparation along with MTO by using Piping Layout, P&ID, SPEC and Instrument Hook-ups drawings.
7. Creating accurate, clear plans and detailed drawings that are based on information provided by engineers, architects and customers.
We are looking to hire an AutoCAD Draftsman.