Skills : Skills :
Should be having experience on any of the above category.
Should be from some repudiated Apparel Retail.
International Buying Experience preferred.
Must have driving License.
Responsibilities : Responsibilities :
1. Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives.
3. Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
4. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
5. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
6. Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executives sales and activity performance.
7. Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
8. Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
9. Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
10. Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
11. Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
12. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
13. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
14. Recruits, tests, and hires Account Executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Description : JOB DESCRIPTION :
Implement overall sales strategy as per business plans and prepare plan and approach for brand management for brand(s) under own purview in order to achieve budgeted sales and profitability.
Monitor the sales figures against forecasts, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit.
Conduct regular store visits to review operational standards of stores / brands presentation and monitor quality of customer service.
Observe the standards and provide feedback to Retail Managers to take appropriate action at store level.
Contribute to the brand marketing strategy and plan measurable and cost effective advertising and promotional campaigns / activities in collaboration with MCD ensuring adherence to budgets
Study market trends and consumer preferences to understand and specify customer expectations and adopt a suitable approach for brand management.
Implement the plans for new shop openings in line with budgets, timelines and operational policies and procedures.
Plan the annual buying requirements for the brands by calculating buying budget in line with sales history and market trends, collecting information on customer profile, identifying slow and fast moving items, and forecasting future buying requirements in collaboration with buyers and planners.
Keep abreast of developments in fashion market in the region. Maintain intelligence tab on market information and customer data.
Analyze and report on operational issues, market trends, competitors and principals to facilitate overall decision-making on brand management strategy.
Develop and maintain relationships with Brand Principals in order to build and strengthen the brand