The Center for Refining & Petrochemicals, Research Institute at KFUPM is seeking to fill several faculty positions at all research ranks starting September, 2019 with potential candidates showing ability and desire for excellence in both teaching and catalysis research.
Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in the following disciplines :
For more information about the department, please visit : http : / / ri.kfupm.edu.sa / crp /
Participate in on-going research projects related to catalysis for the upgrade of hydrocarbons to fuels and chemicals.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. The appointment includes the following benefits according to the university policy.
1. Tax free salary.
2. Free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
3. Air ticket / s to Dhahran on appointment.
4. Annual repatriation air ticket / s for family members up to four persons.
5. 30 days of paid vacation.
6. Assistance with local tuition fees for school-aged dependent children.
7. Transportation allowance
8. Free health care at KFUPM Clinic
9. End-of-service gratuity after two (2) years of continuous service.
The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, health club with swimming pool, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities, a recreation center and a private beach.
Applicants must have an earned PhD Degree from reputable institution, strong record of published research, experience in supervising research of graduate students, relevant teaching experience at the university level and have teaching and / or industrial experience in the respective areas.
Candidates with established research and teaching credentials in catalysis are encouraged to apply and may be considered for a senior faculty position.
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Applications are invited for faculty positions for the Academic Year starting in September 2019 (Term 191) at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
2. Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.