Assist with review of upfront estimates, engineering, quality activities, manufacturing and construction and ensure required expertise is adequately developed.
Explore subcontracts for services (not available in-house) from approved vendors.
2. Prepare project budget & project execution plan in consultation with the Relevant Department Managers & Construction Manager’s and submit the breakdown for each of the quantity and value in the line items as per consumption and services required.
Ascertain the project duration and sequential utilization of resources.
3. Participate in contract review. Conduct meetings >
Call for Kick off meeting (involving all concerned departments) focusing on company’s capability in terms of contract execution, delivery and construction schedules.
Execute Project master plan and make the project team aware of the details of the master plan. Arrange kick off meeting with the customer / client and involve Company’s Engineering and QA / QC in the subject meeting to discuss the contract, material requisition, project milestone, project contacts, foundations and site access.
Conduct the Quality Control meeting at the project site and submit Project organization to the client. Handover to the
Construction team documentation of the client’s commitment for foundations.
4. Collect PCR (project constraint report) from Engineering Department and submit to customer / client for approval (in case of additional work, change in the scope of work, revision in IFC drawings, or any other changes in the Erection drawing / technical matters submitted by the company).
Submit to customer / client manufacturing / QA / QC, safety and construction procedures for approval.
5. Lead the project team through a regular system of contract reviews to identify and manage risks, monitor operational performance against the agreed time scales and prompt corrective actions wherever required.
Advise Planning Manager providing all relevant information to breakdown the Master Plan into an activity schedule for manufacturing.
Advise Construction Manager to plan for total resources required. Submit the total plans and schedules for the client’s approval.
6. Advise Engineering Dept. for MOL, raise PRF and monitor procurement progress for prompt delivery of materials and supplies.