1) Guides torch and rod along joint of workpieces to heat to brazing temperature, melt braze alloy, and bond workpieces together.
2) Cuts carbon electrodes to specified size and shape, using cutoff saw.
3) Removes workpiece from fixture, using tongs, and cools workpiece, using air or water.
4) Cleans joints of workpieces, using wire brush or by dipping them into cleaning solution.
5) Examines seam and rebrazes defective joints or broken parts.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.