The applicant with a solid record of published research, particularly in areas of social or public policy and nonprofit development are most welcome.
Research Associates will focus on conducting research either individually or as part of a team and will report to the Research Director.
Additionally, Research Associates will help create a research infrastructure in the Saudi nonprofit sector.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. The appointment includes the following benefits according to the university policy.
1. Tax free salary.
2. Free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
3. Air ticket / s to Dhahran on appointment.
4. Annual repatriation air ticket / s for family members up to four persons.
5. 30 days of paid vacation.
6. Assistance with local tuition fees for school-aged dependent children.
7. Transportation allowance
8. Free health care at KFUPM Clinic
9. End-of-service gratuity after two (2) years of continuous service.
The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, health club with swimming pool, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities, a recreation center and a private beach.
Please visit http : / / www3.kfupm.edu.sa / facultyrect / for more details about the facilities at KFUPM.
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Applications are invited for faculty positions for the Academic Year starting in September 2019 (Term 191) at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
2. Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.