The Architectural Engineering Department at KFUPM invites applications for faculty positions in the following areas :
1. Construction Materials
2. Construction Engineering / Construction Management
3. Building Constructions Systems and Technologies
4. Building Mechanical systems especially principles and design of HVAC systems
5. Architectural Design and Graphics Studios
6. Building Structural Systems
Candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate course, advising and mentoring of students, supervision of MS and PhD thesis / dissertation and develop funded research program appropriate to his field of specialization.
The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong commitment to quality education and student interaction.
Compensation & Benefits
Applicants must have an earned Ph.D. from reputable institution, strong record of published research, experience in supervising research of graduate students, relevant teaching experience at the university level and have teaching and / or industrial experience in the respective areas.
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Applications are invited for faculty positions for the Academic Year starting in September 2020 at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, .
2. Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.