1) Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
2) Listen to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products or services.
3) Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
4) Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
5) Drive trucks in order to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.