Essential Responsibilities and DutiesClinical Responsibilities
1. Provides general supervision over the professional care in the Department of Ophthalmology.
2. Ensures the quality of medical diagnosis and care provided to outpatients of the department.
3. Directs the Organization of the staff to give optimum care to all patients accepted to the department in accordance with policies and procedures of KFSH RC (Gen. Org.).
4. Provides required patient care and management in the area of Ophthalmology in accordance with policies and procedures of KFSH RC (Gen. Org.).
5. Assumes responsibility for patients under his care. Liaises with various service departments and medical specializations to provide appropriate and timely medical care, in accordance with the standards of medical care laid down by KFSH RC (Gen. Org.).
6. Complies with all Hospital standards and policies pertaining to acceptance, eligibility, admission, processes, consultation, daily patient care, outpatient practices and patient discharge as applicable