Responsible for the implementation of projects as per contact documents in the most cost effective manner and to preform regular field surveying.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Conducts site supervision of on-going projects.
2. Maintains files of the approved shop drawings and approved material samples.
3. Reviews and approves shop drawings, material submittal and as-built drawings.
4. Checks and implements safety and fire protection measures and environmental control and general cleaning of project sites in compliance with hospital standards.
5. Inspects materials upon arrival according to approved samples and submittals and ensures safe storage.
6. Establishes with the contractor on-site accurate grid line and permanent benchmarks.
7. Conducts inspection of assigned project works as per approved shop drawings.
8. Submits daily reports for each project site and prepares technical reports as needed.
9. Coordinates between contractor and difference hospital departments as required during the construction of projects.
10. Supervises on-site and factory testing of electrical equipment and systems performed by the Contractor / Manufacturer and provides test reports.
11. Reviews the Contractor measurement book and payments.
12. Participates in self and Hospital's quality improvement plan preferred.
13. Participates in self and other's education, training and development as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related discipline is required.
Three (3) years of related experience with Bachelor’s Degree on construction site in a supervisory position required.