Acts to ensure patient satisfaction is maintained. Responsible for responding to patient questions and concerns. Ensures that policies, practices, procedures and Patient's Bills of Rights are followed.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Attends to patient / families responds to their inquiries and complaint and liaise with concerned departments to ensure satisfactory solution.
2. Responds to IPA ticketing system and outreach requests.
3. Conduct daily rounds on patients based on the scheduled assignments.
4. Advocates for the patient's rights to obtain optimum requires services.
5. Serves as a central source and referral for information concerning patient rights and responsibilities, the organization’s policies and procedures pertinent to patient care.
6. Holds physician-Family conference in response to patient's needs.
7. Participates in emphasizing and implementing JCIA standards and government laws pertaining to patient's rights and ethical issues.
8. Administers patient satisfactions survey and inputs date in the electronic database. Utilizes feedback ro facilitate system improvements to better meet patient needs.
9. Collects and inputs data pertinent to patient complaints and findings
10. Maintains patient and family confidence by keeping complaints information confidential.
modifying practices that cause repeated complaints.
12. Collects and reports patient / family compliments for management review.
13. Provides patient / families with feedback regarding speciifc / issues and complaints as requested by Medical and Clinical Affairs.
14. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
15. Participates in self and other education, training and development, as applicable.
16. Participates in performance improvement initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in Social Services or Psychology is required. Or IPA Diploma in Hospital Administration.
Bachelor's degree in Social Services or Psychology with no experience or 5 years experience in patient relations / social work with IPA Diploma in Hospital Administration is required.
N / A