Project Manager Role1. Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
2. Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials, and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
3. Implementation of various operations through proper coordination.4. Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
5. Planning and coordinating the activities of all members of the Project team.a. coordinating with Head office on the issues related to subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the realization of the project Project Manager Responsibilities1.
Implementing, adjusting and maintaining the department system and workflow.2. Distributing the work and duties among the employees in the project department and follow up with them.
3. Supervise the workflow between the projects department and various departments in the company.4. Have the sufficient Knowledge to advise the team technically in all various tasks related to the department.
5. Give the right proper direction to his team.6. Manage and Monitor and control the arrangement between the Projects department and Engineering department.
7. Give the right decision in the right time and proper solution to save company time and money.8. Follow up Site project managers and Projects field.
9. Study the priorities of the engineering activities with the project managers to reach the proper decision to prioritize the activities.
10. Monitor the sales support activities which are carried out by the project team.11. Monitor the Material control activities and assign the nesting tasks based on studying the priorities of various projects with the project managers.
12. Follow up, Monitor, maintain and develop the planning activities done by the Project team.13. Monitor, maintain and develop the erection activities and progress.
14. Review the invoices prepared by the Project Team.15. Monitor and control the projects cost during Fabrication and erection.
16. Review and approve the purchase orders issued by the projects team.17. Follow up financial issues with the finance department.
18. Follow up HR related issues to the Projects department.19. Follow up the shipping process through projects coordinators.
20. Coordinates the work through mutual communication and meeting with all Factory department.21. Temporary sales support activities : a.
Follow up estimation Coordination and Quotation preparation for all offers.b. Make contact with clients, arrange and attend meetings.
Project Manager Authority1. Approve capital expenditure within project budget limits.2. Monitor project performance and take remedial actions as required.
3. Project staff recruitment and or relocation and appraisals4. Approve all project contract variations.5. Approve all project monthly progress payments and / or contractor extension of time when appropriate.
Job Details Posted Date : 2020-02-02 Job Location : Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Job Role : Management Company Industry : Manufacturing Preferred Candidate Career Level : Management Degree : Bachelor's degree