1) Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries.
2) Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or performing surgery.
3) Inoculate animals against various diseases such as rabies and distemper.
4) Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
5) Operate diagnostic equipment such as radiographic and ultrasound equipment, and interpret the resulting images.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.