Serves as leader to those minor maintenance works in Hospital Complexes. Assists skilled tradesmen and performs basic repair and maintenance.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Leads a small team of Maintenance Aides and / or Plumber Assistants in the performance of minor plumbing works in the Hospital and Residential Areas.
2. Receives job directions from Supervisor or Senior Plumbers. Ensures that proper tools, equipment and materials are available for the job.
3. Assists Senior Plumbers in their inspection, testing, repairing, etc. Also, assists with routine scheduled maintenance.
4. May perform minor repair work on plumbing and steam.
5. Uses hand -tools in performance of duties.
6. Position may require rotation on various shifts to maintain 24 -hours coverage.
7. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
High School Education with Vocational Training is required.
Two (2) years of related experience is required.
Saudi Driver's License - A driver's license from country of origin -Is -necessary to obtain a Saudi Driver's License.