Functional Duties :
1. Work with IMI departments in the development of business plans, operating plans and accountabilities in accordance with corporate strategies and track the execution through monthly / quarterly reports.
2. Prepare routine / special reports, provide analysis of forecasting and budgeting activities, and perform special studies as required.
3. Develop reports on forecasting and budgeting information, with highlight on improving initiatives and strategic plans.
4. Work with the functions’ departments / divisions to develop their workforce and monetary plans. 5. Collaborate with the Finance on developing labor budgets according to pre-set labor rates covering regular man-hour plans, shift man-hour plans and overtime plans (for scheduled shutdowns and various coverage).
6. Forecast material budgets taking into account ordered materials, delivery dates, fiscal year closures and excess material return.
7. Forecast invoices payments taking into account completed work, accruals, contract amounts and outstanding invoices. 8.
Investigate the cost of running duplicate programs and recommend to the Management removal of such to save operating cost with variance explanations and documentations.
9. Liaise with division / Department managers as appropriate to schedule activities / programs and upon approval of plan, assist in the implementation process.