The Preparatory Year English Program at KFUPM invites applications for Lecturer / Instructor positions to teach KFUPM undergraduate program.
Successful candidates will be mostly committed to teaching and supporting fresh students enrolled in the Prep Year Program.
Based on applicant’s experience, he may be involved in curriculum development and participate in committees working towards the continuous improvement / enhancement of the Prep Year program.
Compensation & Benefits
1. Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Graduate of a university from one of those countries.
2. MA in relevant EFL discipline, DELTA or CELTA
3. Over 3 years recent post-qualification overseas experience
4. Ability to teach all aspects of English including written composition
5. Computer literacy
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Applications are invited for faculty positions for the Academic Year starting in September 2019 (Term 191) at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, .
2. Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.