Location : Riyadh - SAUDI ARABIA Age : 27 - 45 years Experience : 5 - 10 years Gender : Male Open vacancies : 2 Job description :
For a well known Consulting Engineers ( OCE) in ksa needs
Planning and control Engineer
Education : Bachelor Degree in Architectural or Engineering
Experience in technical documentation : 5 years
Experience in work field : 3 years at least
Experience in related CADD : 1 year at least
Experience in working within Quality Management System
Experience coordinating technical efforts of various Sections.
Ability to work on and manage a variety of technical tasks.
Ability to create and maintain team work spirit
Main Duties and Authorities :
1. Assists PM and others during Project promotional phase as required.
2. Assists in organizing the project providing input to DM and others as required.
plan project technical, Review & coordination activities and stages submittal schedule
4. Reviews with PM weekly man-hours allocated on each project
5. Prepare manpower forecasts, hiring estimate, additional working hours requirement, monitors, evaluates and reports to DM .
6. Report to DM weekly and monthly status of the projects, spent man-hours, updated master schedule of (Office) Projects and forecast problems.
7. Alert DM for any non-compliance with the pre-estimated schedule and / or budget
Required skills :
Salary : Negotiable