The Center of Research Excellence in Corrosion has vacancies for Post-Doctoral candidates with good experience and in-depth knowledge in some the following topics :
1.Write research proposals.
2.Contribute to the ongoing research in the center.
3.Conduct basic and applied research.
4.Develop advanced products and technology.
5.Publish findings or creative work.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. The appointment includes the following benefits according to the university policy.
1. Tax free salary.
2. Free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
3. Maximum two air ticket / s (for wife) to Dhahran on appointment.
4. Annual repatriation air ticket / s.
6. Transportation allowance
7. Free health care at KFUPM Clinic
8. Termination benefits : according to KFUPM policy.
The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, health club with swimming pool, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities, a recreation center and a private beach.
Applicants must have an earned PhD degree from reputable institution with strong record of published research in the area needs for the center as in the Job Description.
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Applications are invited for faculty positions for the Academic Year starting in September 2017 (Term 171) at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
2. Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.