1) Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications; make adjustments as necessary.
2) Cut, shape, and trim blanks or blocks to specified lengths or shapes, using power saws, power shears, rules, and hand tools.
3) File, grind, shim, and adjust different parts to properly fit them together.
4) Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
5) Inspect finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.