1. Performs and assists the electrophysiologists with the most complex electrophysiology studies.
2. Operates complex electrophysiology specialty equipment including but not limited to 3D mapping systems, stimulation systems, intracardiac echocardiography and EP monitoring and recording system.
including both diagnostic and interventional.
4. Serves as a role model and expert resource for both internal and external customers regarding standards of care for adult and pediatric diagnostic and interventional electrophysiology procedures.
5. Implements safe, competent and efficient procedure care to EP within policies, procedures and standards of care across a variety of populations and complexity of situations within the scope of practice.
6. Demonstrates expertise in all cardiovascular laboratory technical skills, image acquisition, transferring and archiving of images, trouble shooting skills and expert knowledge of catheters and specialty equipment used during EP procedures.
7. Oversees and actively participates in annual EP skills, ECG competency and unit competencies for HVC Procedure Center staff.
8. Demonstrates an expert knowledge of radiological equipment & safety, shielding techniques, expert imaging skills and X-Ray equipment trouble-shooting skills, analyzing, 3D mapping and recording equipment and other equipment utilized in the Electrophysiology Lab.
9. Duties for this position include but are not limited to hemodynamic monitoring and recording of patients during EP. Intra and post procedure patient assessment and patient care within EP scope of practice, patient teaching, circulating and scrubbing roles for invasive procedures performed in the EP department.
10. Systematically and continuously collects, assesses and documents data in collaboration with the multidisciplinary