1) Administer traction to relieve neck and back pain, using intermittent and static traction equipment.
2) Perform clerical duties, such as taking inventory, ordering supplies, answering telephone, taking messages, and filling out forms.
3) Prepare treatment areas and electrotherapy equipment for use by physiotherapists.
4) Perform postural drainage, percussions and vibrations, and teach deep breathing exercises to treat respiratory conditions.
5) Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients as they practice exercises and functional activities.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.