Job Description :
1. Six (7+) years of professional development experience using .NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#, asp.net).
2. Experience in developing web applications for SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / SharePoint using custom web parts, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, using ASP.
3. Experience in Design, development and maintaining the Electronic Document management system of Microsoft SharePoint.
5. Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems, Team Foundation Server.
6. Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications, browser-specific compatibility issues
7. Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
8. Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
9. Working knowledge of Integration to Oracle Ebusiness Suite 12.2x through API s will be added advantage
10. Act as a liaison between IT and business users for technical business requirements.
11. Proven track record in analytical thinking and problem solving.
12. ITIL v3 / v4 foundation knowledge