1) Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons in order to transport materials to and from specified destinations such as railroad stations, plants, residences and offices, or within industrial yards.
2) Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
3) Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
4) Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
5) Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.